NEW! THIS FALL
School Programs Pre K - 3rd Grade
The following hands-on field trips will provide children the opportunity to build science and math skills.
Discover It Yourself (DIY!)
- Self-guided visits to the museum.
- Facilitated STEM workshops at the Museum or in your classroom.
- Hands-on workshops align to Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards up through third grade. Content includes physical and life science, mathematics and neuroscience for kids. On-site visits include admission to the Museum.
- Facilitated three-session series including Museum visit and two classroom visits.
- Led by a master teacher, the three-session series occurs over a six-week period. Sessions build upon each other; additional curricula integrating other disciplines is provided. Designed for elementary teachers seeking support implementing new standards with exploratory and active learning.
For all Programs
- Complete details coming soon.
- Registration opens September 15.
- Scholarships will be available for Title 1 elementary schools and subsidized preschools.