Support the Annual Fund
"In joining education and experience, reason and play, creativity and choice, the Museum represents an innovation in supporting developing minds by helping children build confidence in their ability to both shape and respond to the wonders around them. By contributing to the Annual Fund, we as parents can send the message that this is the positive direction we want to see for our children’s education and growth, while simultaneously saying “thank you” for this unique asset in our community."
- Lana Porcello, Annual Fund Donor
Help Us Grow by supporting the Museum’s Annual Fund. Revenue from memberships, admission fees and birthday parties fund only half the Museum’s annual operating budget every year. The remainder is made up of contributions by generous donors like you. When you support the Museum’s Annual Fund, you help us offer high-quality creative learning opportunities to all Bay Area children.
- $50 covers the cost of 5 new books for our toddler Story Time programming
- $100 purchases 10 new puppets for dramatic play experiences in the newly redesigned Wave Workshop
- $250 purchases 15 new trains for Bay Hall
- $500 buys two weeks’ worth of art supplies in Art Studio 5 & 10
- $1,000 provides weeklong summer camp scholarships to 3 children
Contributions to the Bay Area Discovery Museum Annual Fund are non-membership gifts and are fully tax-deductible. (For $1,000+ donations that include membership benefits, please see Donor Circles.)
Ways to Give:
- Give online now
- Write a check made payable to” Bay Area Discovery Museum” and mail to:
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Attn: Annual Fund
557 McReynolds Road
Sausalito, CA 94965
- Call (415) 339-3954 to provide credit card information by phone
- Send a gift of securities, call (415) 339-3954 for additional information
- You may be able to make a donation through your employer’s United Way Campaign by writing in Bay Area Discovery Museum as your designated agency and including our EIN 68-0033227 on the corporate pledge form.
Your gift can be worth even more if your company offers a matching gift program! Ask your personnel office for details.
For more information, please contact: