Support the Annual Fund
Need help making a year-end gift?
Please contact Major Gifts Officer, Lea Wood, at (415) 342-6372 or lwoodbadmorg.
As an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Bay Area Discovery Museum relies on the generosity of the community to make ends meet. A gift to the Annual Fund provides critical funding for our on-going operations, including exhibits and programs.
What Your Gift Can Help Us Do
- $50 pays for 6 new children’s books for our educators to read during storytime
- $100 pays for a month of materials for our free program, Science Lab
- $250 allows provides art supplies for a week in the Art Studios
- $500 provides materials to repair and repaint our beloved Bonnie Boat in Lookout Cove
- $1000 allows 4 classrooms to experience facilitated STEM workshops
How Your Gift Ignites Discovery for All
- $50 gives 10 underserved children free access to Goblin Jamboree Family Fundraiser
- $100 allows 35 children to visit the Museum through our Programs for Schools Scholarships
- $250 pays Museum admission for 5 families using our Open Door Policy
- $500 gives 4 families year-long Family Access memberships to the Museum
- $1000 gives 3 underserved children a week of summer camp
Your Gift at Work
Donations to the Bay Area Discovery Museum are immediately used to help fund important expenses like exhibit and program supplies, program development and community access projects. Thanks to the generous support of our community, we were able to achieve so much last year. See how gifts were put to work by viewing our 2014 Annual Update.
Contributions to the Bay Area Discovery Museum Annual Fund are non-membership gifts and are fully tax-deductible. (For $1,000+ donations that include membership benefits, please see Donor Circles.)
Donate online now or learn about our other ways to give. For more information, please contact:
Annual Fund Manager