Support the Annual Fund
As an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Bay Area Discovery Museum relies on the generosity of the community to make ends meet. A gift to the Annual Fund provides critical funding for our on-going operations, including exhibits and programs.
What Your Gift Can Help Us Do
- $50 pays for 6 new children’s books in Tot Spot
- $100 pays for 10 new trains in Bay Hall
- $250 allows 83 children to visit the Museum through our Scholarship Program
- $500 pays for 2 weeks of art supplies for the Art Studios
- $1000 gives 3 underserved children a week of summer camp through our Summer Camp Scholarship program
Your Gift at Work
Donations to the Bay Area Discovery Museum are immediately used to help fund important expenses like exhibit and program supplies, program development and community access projects. Thanks to the generous support of our community, we were able to achieve so much last year. See how gifts were put to work by viewing our 2013 Impact Report.
Contributions to the Bay Area Discovery Museum Annual Fund are non-membership gifts and are fully tax-deductible. (For $1,000+ donations that include membership benefits, please see Donor Circles.)
Donate online now or learn about our other ways to give. For more information, please contact:
Annual Fund Manager