Donor Circles: Discovery and Creativity
The Bay Area Discovery Museum has two Donor Circles: Discovery Circle and Creativity Circle. Gifts to our Donor Circles helps us reach more children and their families with our unique programming and engaging exhibitions designed to spark creativity and foster innovation in young learners.
Donor Circle Gifts Provide:
- access for children and families from under-served communities through discounted or free admission, subsidized field trips and scholarships to our award-winning camps;
- educational programming, such as Messy Art, nature hikes with Park Rangers, and scientific exploration in the Outdoor Learning Lab; and
- unique permanent and special exhibitions that encourage children to develop physical and intellectual risk-taking skills.
Donor Circle Benefits
Discovery Circle ($1,000 - $4,999)
Discovery Circle benefits include:
- invitations to donor family events: Gingerbread Extravaganza, Valentine Making Party and Springtime Adventure;
- ten free admission passes that can be donated to a school or community organization of your choice;
- priority Discovery Camps registration.
Creativity Circle ($5,000+)
Creativity Circle benefits include:
- all Discovery Circle benefits;
- invitations to exclusive thought leadership events.
Donor Circle members also receive:
- an annual Museum membership, which includes free year-round admission to the Museum for all children in the household, two named adults and two guests per visit (excludes Goblin Jamboree and Snow Days Fundraisers);
- discounts on Birthday Parties, Discovery Camps, Discovery Theater performances, and at the Museum's Discovery Store and kid-friendly business throughout the Bay Area; and
- discounted admission to over 180 children's museums nationwide.
3 Easy Ways to Give
The Bay Area Discovery Museum gladly accepts checks, credit cards, gifts of stock, and company matching gifts. To donate stock, please download and submit Stock Transfer Form (PDF).
Contact Lea Wood, major gifts officer, at lwoodbadmorg or (415) 339-3952.
Our sincere gratitude to fiscal year 2014 Discovery Circle supporters for their generosity.