Family Access Membership
The Bay Area Discovery Museum offers reduced cost memberships to families that qualify. Family Access Memberships include free admission for two adults and the children in their household for unlimited visits for one year (except the Goblin Jamboree Fundraiser in October).
- Download and complete the Family Access application (English PDF) (Espanol PDF) (Chinese PDF)
- $35 payment (check, money order, credit card, no cash please)
- Copy of ONE of the following requirements WITH CURRENT DATES. Do not send originals, they will not be returned. (Please note that we cannot make copies)
- Food Stamps / CalFresh Program / Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Free and Reduced School Lunch
- WIC (Women Infants and Children)
- TANF (Temporary Assistance For Needy Families)
- Section 8 / Public Housing
- CHIP / Healthy Families (Children’s Health Insurance Plan)
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Low Income Energy Assistance / Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Kaiser Permanente Cares for Kids (Child Health Plan)
Please mail all materials to:
Membership Access Program
Bay Area Discovery Museum
557 McReynolds Rd
Sausalito, CA 94965
Fax: (415) 339-3955
Turn in at the Museum Front Desk
In 4 - 6 weeks you will get a letter in the mail letting you know if you qualified. If so, the letter will include your membership cards. We will also let you know if you are not accepted. We are unable to respond to inquiries about the status of your application.
Family Access Memberships are good for one year. Your Membership will be active until the end of the month of the following year. For example, memberships accepted in September 2013 will be active until September 30, 2014. You may re-apply for an additional year by resubmitting documents with current dates.